Kris McNeil Ministries
Kris teaches and ministers the Word with emphasis on practical application on how to obtain and walk in THE BLESSING of the Lord and how to practically apply the Word. This includes how to be free from bondage, how to receive healing, and how to walk in victory on a daily basis. Kris has been a pianist active in the music ministry as well as a teacher of physics and chemistry for a number of years before sensing the call to move out into new areas of ministry. He holds a B.S. degree in chemistry, and a masters degree in educational administration. With his background in the sciences, he emphasizes a methodical approach to the Word and expects listeners apply what is spoken so they receive the benefits (James 1:22).
Primary areas of ministry:
- Revival & Growth
- Faith & Healing
- Vision & Calling
- Ministering to the world by offering the bread of life that is provided through our Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 1:8).
- To teach Christians about their position, rights, and privileges in Christ Jesus based on the blood covenant.
- To promote and encourage porosity between denominational walls and unity in the Body of Christ as Jesus prayed, “That they all may be one; as thou, Father, are in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us, (Jn 17:21).”
- To teach people how to allow the Word of God to dawn upon the heart so their relationship with God is true; not merely academic or mental.
- To encourage people to experience God so that his presence makes Jesus as real, and more so, as He was to the disciples when He walked on the earth.
Statement of Faith:
- One living God who is fully revealed in His son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and whose heart is the Holy Spirit available to live inside every man to commune with the Father (2 Cor 13:14).
- Humanity’s bloodline has become polluted by sin, and it was only through the Virgin Mary God could bring forth a son to bypass the polluted bloodline. His name is Jesus and salvation of man is only through faith in Jesus to redeem us from the curse of the law (Gal 3).
- All Christians are called to live a Christ-like life and project His love to humanity by preaching the Gospel and being a blessing to a hurting world.
- The Christian is to prosper in all ways and be in health by acting on principles given in the Word of God (3 Jn 1:2).
- A global harvest of souls will result as the church grows. Christ will return again for this “precious fruit” of the earth.
Elizabethton, TN 37644